Travel Photographers Online Magazine is published using an advanced content management system that formats page layouts and sizes your images to properly display your article on the device used by the person reading it. Following these guidelines will insure the reader enjoys the best possible experience while reading your article on any form factor of device they are using to read it including desktops, laptops, tablets and smart phones, in either horizontal or vertical orientation.
We welcome contributors at all levels. The editor and staff will provide assistance as needed to insure your article and images are their very best they can be. Once we receive your article submission we will help properly place images within your article, and will provide a link at the end of your article to your article gallery where readers can see all the pictures you shared.
Instructions for Submitting Articles
- Log into the site using your TPN login ID (register if you are not a member - it's free!).
- Submit your article text using the "Submit an Article" link in the top navigation bar.
- If approved, you will be granted a subscription to the site allowing you to upload images.
- The editor will be responsible for incorporating thumbnails of your images into the article.
- All published authors receive a free 3-month extension to their subscription.
- Publish on TPN quarterly and enjoy all the benefits of TPN for free!
- You the author must register as a member of the TravelPhotographers.net website.
- All articles must be submitted under your TPN ID using the "Submit an Article" link.
- The text of your article must be your original work and must follow the Text Guidelines below.
- The photographs you submit must be your original work and follow the Image Guidelines below.
- Complete the About section of your profile with 2-3 sentences that will appear below your articles.
- The text of your article should be 750 to 1500 words in length.
- The subject should be related to travel and photography.
- Relevant equipment, software and book reviews are welcome.
- Advertisements is forbidden. Contact the editor for advertisement rates.
- Article cover images should be panoramic (wide) presentation.
- Images may be 2048 horizontal pixels by 2048 vertical pixels.
- Image files should be no larger than 1 megabyte in size.
- Image files may be submitted in JPG, GIF or PNG file format.
- Create a member album if you do not already have one.
- Create an article album inside your member album.
- Upload your article images to the article album.
- Notify the Editor that your images have been uploaded.
Travel Photographers Network