6 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 2487 times)  

Walter,

Is there any way to get eMail notifications when someone comments on an image you have posted/commented on?  It may just facilitate the ongoing conversations on both fronts!  It would also be good if the tick box to notify of replies to forum threads were automatically on and had to be manually unchecked for the same reason (perhaps!)

Rob

Rob Sutherland
Alpinist Photography
Cumbria, United Kingdom

District

Glad you asked this question.. I was looking for the same feature.

Junior

I think the answer is "yes", but let me dig a little to make sure and so I can tell you how.

I've done some more research on this. Email notification for image comments is not a current feature, but should be in the next release due out this summer. Another much-desired feature I anticipate in the next release will be having the image viewable while commenting on it.

Walter

Walter Rowe, Editor
Travel Photographers.net

Admin

I agree totally .I wrote you about this a while ago.

The idea of recieving mails when you get a notification is to keep you aware that people are looking and that something is going on.

And I think that every time someone posts a photo they should take the time to comment on at least 3 photographs.

HAVE A SAY IT DOSN'T HURT

AVI

Chatty
determined

Yes, I got your message Avi. I looked at what it would take for me to implement this myself on TPN and talked to the open source developers about it. They have had this request from many people so they are putting it in the next release. It should come this summer, but I can't say a specific date. I am now part of the open source developer's mailing list and will help test all of the new features before we get them rolled out to TPN.

It will come. I promise. It will come.

6 posts :: Page 1 of 1