4 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 2439 times)  

Adobe officially released Lightroom 4 late yesterday and dropped the price in half for this version. The full product now sells for $150US with upgrade pricing from previous version now $80US. You can download it directly from Adobe or purchase it through any number of online resellers such as Amazon or B&H Photo Video.

excited

Upgraded from LR2 a couple days ago and am really liking it. Smile The map feature is really cool, but now I have go through my archieves and add them all to the map. (Like I supposedly have been doing, but not, with keywords!)

Joe Becker
Tacoma, Washington, USA

Chatty
USA

Think I will be upgrading in a few weeks - it sounds a great upgrade.

No doubt CS6 will be hot on it's heels though!

Rob Sutherland
Alpinist Photography
Cumbria, United Kingdom

District

I bought the upgrade and downloaded it, but I haven't spent a lot of time with it. I've been using Aperture 3 from Apple since Christmas. It already has pretty much all of the features Adobe added to LR4. It is s bit different and there are things I like better in LR. For example, LR has output sharpening right theree in the export dialog. That is very handy when you are exporting lots of images at once at the same size. Aperture doesn't have output sharpening natively. The most effective way to do output sharpening is get one of the many free plugins available that can do sharpening, watermarking, apply creative borders, etc.

4 posts :: Page 1 of 1