4 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 2798 times)  

Walter,

After using the site a bit, I am finding one challenge.  When I go to comment or critique a photo from another photographer, I am able to hit the 'post comment' button.  But when the area pops up to type in, there is no longer the image to look at.  It does make it a challenge to give a good solid critique if I can't see the image while I am typing?  Sometimes I may get on a tangent and then forget to mention something.

Hi Dave,

Yes, this is an issue. I am working on a solution. It is a high priority. A future update to the site software will provide a comment form on the same page as the item on which are commenting.

Keep the comments coming. I'm all ears on enhancements and corrections for the site. We now have full control of everything so we are only limited by the skills and time that I and the open source developers possess.

Walter

I've done a work around for this issue by opening a second browser windown, one with the image and one with the comment box. Not perfect, but does work until Walter gets it figured out. Helps to have a large monitor, or two monitors (as I do).

Joe Becker
Tacoma, Washington, USA

Chatty
USA

Joe, thanks, that actually is a good idea.  I should have thought of that!! 

4 posts :: Page 1 of 1