By: Likes:
  (Read 2019 times)  

These are the moderator picks for Jun 6-11, 2011

Travel & Outdoor

Great image and story. Flores is now on my to see list. Thanks

Bena - Traditional Village of Flores, Indonesia  © Richard P Schoettger
Bena - Traditional Village of Flores, Indonesia © Richard P Schoettger

People & Portrait

Great Portrait Lucy!! Perfect Everything.

Waiting © Lucy Llewellyn Byard
Waiting © Lucy Llewellyn Byard

Nature & Wildlife

Awesome Image Richard, Great Job on selective color!!

White Tigers of the Singapore Zoo © Richard P Schoettger
White Tigers of the Singapore Zoo © Richard P Schoettger

Travel Challenge - Rivers and Streams

Richard Great Image and awesome job this week!!

The Bund in Shanghai, China © Richard P Schoettger
The Bund in Shanghai, China © Richard P Schoettger

Congratulations  Lucy and  Richard!!!

Junior

Congrats guys! Richard you have equaled Avi as the only three-time winner within one week. Next beer is on me!

Great picks, beautiful images selected as always and it is a pleasure to see deserving images given this recognition.

Chatty

My....this was a pleasant shock when I sat down from work today.  I have really enjoyed this site to be able to share not only quality images, but learning of all these places in the world that I have NOT been to!  I hope that any photos I have can also provide some of the same to others in terms of where to go in the world.  I do like to travel!   That is why I moved to Singapore for awhile.  

Thanks Patrick for the kind thoughts (and I will start getting thirsty) and Matt....I am not sure how you came to this because as I reviewed them all, I would not know what to do.  I still think your Fly Geyser was extremely deserving of being noted here.  I would have been fine having you judge it in this way!  Also, I think the cream of the crop here was Lucy's bride image..stunning.  I thought I had a chance with my Flores rice worker until that one hit the site.  Congrats to you Lucy...fantastic. 

Kewl...as my nephew would say.  

Richard Schoettger

Chatty

Richard great stuff  That beer sounds very inviting that was offered so kindly by Patrick.

You have great work so keep posting as it makes it more chalenging for the others

Lucy that bride is just fantastic and glad to see you here on the list

Wink

Chatty

Hey, thanks Matt! Just ck'd the Forum after a while of not checking. Nice to see my portrait in with all Richard's winners! Lovely. Congrats, Richard.Razz

Sri Lanka/Northern California

5 posts :: Page 1 of 1