4 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 1995 times)  

I removed the left sidebar in the image gallery to allow for a more pleasant viewing experience. You still see the sidebar in the other sections of the website.

What do you think?

Walter Rowe, Editor
Travel Photographers.net

Admin

Hi Walter,

I just noticed this posting, so sorry for being a little tardy as I did notice the change.   I have two reasons why I actually like the sidebar always there:

1)  I am inside a folder and noticing all the great work, when I find something or someone I would like to check more into.  The left sidebar allows for a quick look into what is there and sometimes I will see something about that thing or person.  Nice way to navigate on the spur of the moment.  I have a wide screen, so real estate is not that much of an issue.

2)  I do not know if it is me or something else, but I really like the Log On always available as I have many times been "dropped" when adding comments, posting images, etc.   Even if I am not dropped, I sometimes browse a little if I am in a hurry, but then decide to log in.  I realize on the top right too, but to me more convenient on the side bar.   Do you know if others are having problems with being dropped too?  I have had several times where I add some comments or download an image only to have lost it.  I have gotten used to now saving the comments first before posting.

Thanks for doing this and trying different things.....Richard

Richard Schoettger

Chatty

Good points Richard. I'll add the sidebar back.

Thanks Walter, I am also glad it's back Big GrinClappingLaughing Out LoudBig GrinClapping

Chatty
4 posts :: Page 1 of 1