2 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 1473 times)  

I have just stumbled across this site and I thought that I'd join and say hello. I've been travelling for 10 years and have been all other the world but there are so many more places I'd love to visit. Within the last 18 months I have got in to photography and bought myself a Canon DSLR. I try to get out with it as often as possible. I love to take landscape and wildlife shots as well. I also have a friend that I go out with who has a telescope and so have just start trying my hand at astrophotography. I have recently come back from a 6 month trip across America and New Zealand. What has everyone else been up to?

By: Likes:

Hi Kevin. Welcome to our community. We have members at every skill and experience level so don't be shy about posting. Feedback from others is what has helped most of us get to whereever we are today. Posting comments to other people's images is also very educational to yourself because it forces you to really look at their image and evaluate it on terms you may not have considered before. That, in turn, makes you think about those same things as you compose and take your own photos later.

2 posts :: Page 1 of 1