I'd like to know what books others are really fond of and have on their bookshelf. For example, I'm a big fan of the Galen Rowell books. They are both educational and inspirational, and they include incredible photographs with the back story for each. I'm also a big fan of John Shaw's instruction books. I also have some favorite business oriented books.
- Best Business Practices for Photographers, Second Edition - John Harrington
- The DAM Book, Second Edition - Peter Krough
- Licensing Photography - Richard Weisgrau and Victor Perlman
- Business and Legal Forms for Photographers - Tad Crawford
- Shooting & Selling Your Photos: The Complete Guide to Making Money with Your Photography - Jim Zuckerman
I have a great many other books on my bookshelf. What books do you have?