Travel with Ralph Velasco to The Heart of Spain:
Madrid, Segovia, Toledo, plus Barcelona!
September 21 to October 2, 2013
LIMITED TO JUST 10 PARTICIPANTS!
Food ~ Photography ~ Culture ~ Museums ~ History
Please join travel photographer, author and international photo tour guide Ralph Velasco on a customized small group photo tour (12 max.) of Central Spain, plus Barcelona. Trip consists of 4 nights in Madrid, 2 nights in Segovia, 2 nights in Toledo and 3 nights in Barcelona.
Open to photographers and non-photographers alike,
so feel free to bring a spouse or other travel mate.
- We’ll explore Madrid’s historic center, including the Royal Palace, Retiro Park, Plaza Mayor and the world famous Prado museum, as well as embark on a tapas tour with an internationally renown food and wine expert.
- In Segovia we’ll feast on roasted suckling pig, this city’s signature dish; visit the Alcazar and photograph El Acueducto, a 2,000 year old Roman structure built with no mortar or cement, but still capable of carrying water.
- In charming Toledo, Spain’s former capital before it was moved to nearby Madrid, we’ll experience the winding streets and masterful artwork of El Greco.
- While in Barcelona we'll walk in the footsteps of Picasso and wonder at the otherworldly architecture of Antoni Guadi.
- 11 nights accommodation in 4 star hotels (Madrid – 4 nights, Segovia – 2 nights, Toledo – 2 nights, Barcelona - 3 nights)
- Breakfast daily
- Several dinners
- Small group Tapa Tour with a local food and wine expert who’s been featured on Travel Channel
- Airport transfers
- Private bus transfers between Madrid, Segovia and Toledo
- Train transfer from Madrid to Barcelona
- Orientation tour in Madrid, Segovia and Toledo with a local, English-speaking guide
- Small group limited to first 10 paid participants
- Approximately 4-hours per day of photography instruction with Ralph Velasco
- Periodic group Photo Walking Tours in each location with Ralph
- Each participant has an opportunity to work One on One with Ralph during a mid-trip image review and feedback session allowing him to gauge each participant’s progress
- A copy of Ralph’s eBook “Ralph Velasco On Travel Photography: 101 Tips for Developing Your Photographic Eye & More“
- Complimentary download of Ralph’s My Shot List for Travel app for iPhone, iPod touch or iPad
Participants can look forward to plenty of free time to explore
and discover each location on their own, as well.
* All activities are subject to change but be assured we’ll make every effort to provide a comparable alternative should alterations to our schedule be required.
Airfare to and from Spain is additional. Please don't make non-refundable travel arrangements until you receive confirmation from PhotoEnrichment Programs to go ahead and do so.
September 21 to October 2, 2013
$2,999 per person in double occupancy
$899 single supplement applies to those wishing to have their own room (availability is strictly limited)
(Your participation is not confirmed until completed Reservation Form and payment in full have been received.)
FOR MORE INFORMATION
To request a detailed Itinerary and Reservation Form please contact Rebecca at
To register please submit a check made out to: “PhotoEnrichment Programs”
Send it to:
422 1/2 Carnation Avenue
Corona del Mar, CA 92625 U.S.A.
ABOUT YOUR GUIDE
Ralph Velasco is a Southern California-based travel photography instructor, author and international photo tour guide who has been traveling to Spain since 1979. He’s an award-winning travel blogger and founder of PhotoEnrichment Programs. Ralph is the creator of the My Shot Lists for Travel app for iPhone, an organizational and tracking tool designed to help travelers of all photography skill levels to bring home a more well-rounded set of images of any destination or subject.